The Financial Foundations programme replaces the fear and lack of understanding with feeling empowered and in control of your business finances.
The main purpose of a small business is to make money.
Yes, I know we want to be of service, to make a difference, to have more freedom and a multitude of other reasons, but at the end of the day if we are not making money we don't have a business.
But, there is often a lot of fear around money, and attending to the business finances is often pushed to one side, and only considered when the tax return needs filing or a mortgage needs renewing.
Many small business owners don't know how much money they are making, or if they are making a profit at all.
This causes unnecessary stress, which can be avoided by having simple financial foundations in place.
Is this course for me?
If you have recently started your business, now is an an ideal time to get the financial foundations in place.
If you have been in business for some time, do you:
- panic in January because you haven't filed your tax return and haven't a clue where the paperwork is?
- lie awake at night worrying how much tax you have to pay and where you are going to find the money?
- worry that you don't understood financial terms such as profit and loss account, balance sheet and cashflow and are too afraid to ask?
and you want to:
- feel in control of your business finances?
- have a simple simple system so you know how much profit you are making each month?
- confidently file your tax return early and know you have the funds set aside to pay the tax?
- pay yourself a good salary?
- grow your business knowing you have the funds to do so?
Then yes, Financial Foundations is for you.
This course will help you establish an accounting system that will put you in control without taking much of your time and stressing you out. It will become just another task that you routinely do. You will learn what you can claim as a business expense and how to file your tax return. With a good system in place you will be able to confidently grow your business and pay yourself a salary. You will also have the funds set aside to pay your tax on time.
When, where and how?
The course will be delivered via Zoom, over 5 consecutive days between 12 and 1pm, commencing Monday 14th September. It will be interactive so you will have the opportunity to raise questions and further material will be available after each session.
There will be a recording if you are unable to attend any of the dates or you want to listen again.
What is my investment?
We are committed to helping women build financially successful businesses, and to help you on the right path, we are offering this course to you for just £147.
Your investment is of course tax deductible.
Click on the picture to purchase the course.